The Anton Paar Ultrapyc 5000 gas pycnometer is an anlytical tool used to measure porosity and density.
- Accomodates several cell sizes:
- Small (10 cc)
- Medium (50 cc)
- Large (135 cc)
- Accuracy is within .02%
- Several analysis gases are available, including nitrogen, argon, and helium
The MAX300-LG High Performance Laboratory Gas Analyzer offers the analytical capabilities of a high-performance industrial mass sepctrometer for the laboratory. Typical applications include catalysis research, bench scale reactors, process development, and pilot scale research.
- Quantitative gas analyzer
- Designed for real-time gas analysis
- Concentration measurement range:
- Dual detector: Faraday / Electron Multiplier